||Attach the dependent’s health insurance card to the application form before submitting.
|[Documents to attach]
- A family member who becomes an insured person under another health insurance plan; for example, he or she begins working
Copy of the health insurance card from his or her new employer or a copy of his or her certificate of employment
- A family member who begins receiving employment insurance benefits
Copy of the certificate of eligibility for employment insurance benefits (all pages)
- * The dependent’s qualification will be canceled starting on the date on which he or she starts to receive payment of benefits (the day after the ending date of the waiting period, benefit restrictions, etc.), not the date on which he or she completed procedures at the Public Employment Security Office (processing date).
|If you need a certificate of disqualification, fill out the necessary information on the Certificate Issuance Application and submit to the Sony Health Insurance Society.
||Immediately from the day on which the reason for disqualification emerges
||Insured persons with dependents who meet any of the following:
- The family member becomes an insured person under another health insurance plan; for example, he or she begins working.
- The family member no longer meets any of the requirements for dependent certification.
(For example, his or her income exceeds the indicated income status; he or she begins to receive unemployment benefits under employment insurance; or he or she and the insured person divorce.)
- The dependent dies.
- The insured person is disqualified due to retirement or death.